When making class Valentines, you can’t forget about the teachers!! Those wonderful people spend so much time with our littles, putting in such hard work and effort, that it’s nice to show them some love. This simple I Like You A Latte Valentine has been our ‘go-to’ gift for my little’s teachers for the last few years. They are easy to put together and my littles think they are so sneaky when they give them to their teachers, because they look like real cups of coffee.
Materials + Supplies
- To Go Coffee Cup, Lid + Sleeve
- Coffee Shop Gift Card
- Treats or Confetti Filler
- Ribbon, Twine or Yarn
- Label or Tag
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Place gift card in cup + fill with treats or filler on either side.
- Carefully open sleeve at the seam, turn inside out + re-glue.
- Decorate with ribbon, twine or yarn wrapped around a few times + attach label or tag over the ends, using hot glue.
- Put lid on cup + it’s ready to give!
These Valentines are a simple way to show the teachers in your life how much you appreciate them. They are quick and easy to put together and look ridiculously cute. Who doesn’t love a cup of coffee?!